Friday, December 31, 2010

Top 5 Posts of 2010

Wow...can you believe we're wrapping up 2010!! Amazing how fast each year goes by, it really does seem like time speeds up the older we become.

Looking back on the last year, I've been so excited to meet many new people in "blogdom" and have also enjoyed sharing my ideas with you all. I've gone through my postings from the past year and compiled my "Top 5" postings, based on comments received. Here is a re-cap of them, look forward to seeing what new creations I come up with for 2011!!

Number 5


Skewer Sunburst Mirror


Number 4 (tie)

Footprint Fun Tees

Number 2

Number 1

So many great projects this year, excited to see what creativity 2011 holds! Thank you to each of you who read my blog, I truly appreciate your kind words and your presence. It's so wonderful to have this ability to share our creativity and ideas with one another and I know that this year has been more full of ideas and inspiration because of what I've read and seen from fellow bloggers like yourself. Hope that the new year hold more of the same for us all.

1 comment:

  1. What great ideas you had this year! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting.

    ReplyDelete

I treasure your comments!