Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Handmade Gifts for Guys

I don't know about you, but I personally find it easier to craft items for gals as opposed to guys. However, this year since it's all about "Handmade Christmas" at our house, I had to get creative with gifts for the guys, here are a few I came up with.

I took mini acrylic photo frames and glued a few car fuses onto the bottom. I think that the recipient who's really into cars will like them.

I dug around in the backyard and found some stuff to make school/office supplies. What guy doesn't like rocks?

I used some rock beads that I had, glued them to wooden discs and attached thumb tacks on the back.

The rocks I found in the backyard were hot glued to magnets and then I sprayed them with acrylic sealant (gloss). Done, packaged them in the hinged jar and we're good to go.

I then took a standard collage frame, the plastic kind you'd find at any dollar store and gave it a few coats of chalkboard paint. Now you've got a fun picture frame, this is for a college aged guy and I think he'll like it.

So here are a few options for the guys in your life. Please click on "Linky Parties I Love" to see where I'll be sharing this week. Happy Handmade Christmas!!

1 comment:

I treasure your comments!