Saturday, December 4, 2010

I've Coined A New Catch Phrase...

Our tree from last year

So a few nights back we got our Christmas tree...which ended up being a "fantastic disaster". There, that's my new catch phrase, like it?

I kept reminding myself that it's the fantastic disasters that tend to be our lasting memories. While the kids were running around on the wet pavement, getting dangerously close to the saw stand and generally acting like they've not seen the outside world in a month.

However, now that our tree is up I'm so happy we got it, one of our best trees yet in my lil' ol opinion. When I am not lazy (like now) I'll snap a picture and post it.

Hope you all are enjoying this fun and memorable time of year.


Sharing my lovely "fantastic disaster" at "Blessed Little Nest":

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'm very certain that this Christmas shall produce many "epical" moments! (Epic + Magical = Epical)
    I've coined that adjective just last night. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic disaster=perfect new phrase :)

    ReplyDelete

I treasure your comments!