- one can go days without a shower, if necessary
- one CAN go outside of the house without makeup on, I can't believe at one time I actually thought you could not.
- pb & j for lunch 5 times a week isn't excessive, if that is what the kids want to eat
- random "I love you Mommy" moments are becoming less and less frequent as kids age
- you make mistakes, you tRy and learn from them and MoVe On
- counting 'till three before speaking when you're mad is really hard...especially when massive messes are involved
- you can make or break the day, simply by your attitude towards it
- you can't do it alone, and you're not supposed to, that is why you need God
- one can become indifferent towards constast clutter if they are exposed to it long enough
- accidents will happen, daily
- children are NoT born sweet and innocent
- once cleaned, your bathroom will not stay that way for more than one hour
- I realize that I still have a LoT to learn
Just a few random thoughts, oh, and that is another thing I've learned since becoming a Mommy. Random, fleeting thoughts are common....wait, what was I doing again?
Linking up my thoughts here: