Saturday, December 11, 2010

Jesus is the Gift Ornaments

So this is the last of the ornaments that I'll be making for gifts this year.

I love the message "Jesus is the gift", it's simple yet effective. I have another ornament that I made myself last year with the same sentiment, but wanted to make something this year for gift giving.

I covered a wooden block with scrapbook paper, distressing the edges. Then I "wrapped" it with white ribbon. I typed the wording and printed them out, then I laminated them. Then they were hot glued to the front, along with the star. To make the top I just cut a small bit of gold glittery ribbon, glued it down and topped with a button.

Please click on "Linky Parties I Love" to see where I'll be sharing.

1 comment:

  1. What a perfect ornament and a great way to think of Jesus. Love the star and gold ribbon. Thanks for linking up to Scrappy Saturdays! Featuring this tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

I treasure your comments!