Monday, December 20, 2010

Hot Chocolate and Gingerbread Smiles

So, we're getting close to the birthday celebration...are you ready? Today, in a little over three hours I hit eight, yes, eight stores! I am realllly hoping that I didn't forget anything and I can officially say I will not be leaving the house until after Christmas.

We've been enjoying LoTs of hot chocolate and tea.



We've made gingerbread cookies (both regular and GFCF), and they were gone in two days. Oh the work of baking just to have it all gobbled up. Well, at least it tastes good enough to eat I guess.

I love to stay close to home as Christmas nears. It's easier for me to keep calm and more focused. I have a ton of work to do here, but staying away from the hustle and bustle is so nice.

Take the time to enjoy small moments as you're getting ready, don't forget the blessings that are right in front of you.

Sharing my thoughts today at:
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure your comments!