Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Snow in a Pot

I made these for gifts this year, I was going to do something else but it didn't work so I came up with this instead.

I took two small terracotta pots and painted them, green on the bottom and red around the top. I then glittered them, green glitter on the bottom and gold on the top.

I took fiber-fil and used that as my "snow", filing the pot. I then took some silver glitter and sprinkled it on top.


The "Let it Snow" signs are actually plant markers, I wrote in black sharpie and then hilighted with a white paint pen. I used vintage wooden mini-ornaments and glued one next to the sign. That's it...pretty simple and cheap!

Please click on "Linky Parties I Love" to see where I'll be sharing. Happy Handmade Christmas!!

1 comment:

I treasure your comments!