Friday, March 26, 2010

GFCF Peanut Butter "Dough"

This is a very kid friendly recipe. Peanut butter "dough". Super, super simple. Three ingredients. Peanut butter, honey and powdered milk or GFCF powdered milk replacement (I use this particular milk replacement, it's awesome!). Start with peanut butter, as much as you want to use. Then add honey and powdered milk/milk replacement to taste. Basically you want the consistency of playdough.

Sometimes I roll the dough into balls, sometimes I let the kids play with it and then eat it. Super good, healthy and no fuss. Sometimes we roll the balls in coconut or mini chocolate chips. We've stuck almonds in the middle before too. What can you do to yours? Wouldn't crushed pretzels be super yum?!?

3 comments:

  1. I have done this with the daycare children..Your right, supper yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks awesome! I'm sooo trying that with my kids! Isn't DariFree the best???

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea-I love that's sugar free and dairy free. I'll have to look for DariFree, never heard of it. Thanks for sharing this, my kids will love it!

    ReplyDelete

I treasure your comments!