Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tiny Turkey Handprints

Every year I make these with the kids, it's fun and super easy. I like it because it also is a neat way to chronicle their growth, since their hands get bigger every year! It's also super cheap, which is also a plus with kids crafts. I try and make them a little different every year for variety, and then I usually display them on the backside of the front door. They are made out of brown grocery bags, feathers, fake leaves, construction paper, googly eyes, pom poms, etc. Usually whatever I can find lying around the house.
This is the first year we made them.
This is last years edition.
This is the one we made this year. I also took the materials to a playgroup we belong to and we made them, the kids had fun. I love making little things like this with the kids, and it's great that it can be used as part of our decorations too!
I'm linking up again to Kimba's DIY Tuesday! http://asoftplace.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure your comments!