Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Back To Reality

Ok....so I'm really putting myself out here. I woke up this morning, and as usual within 1/2 an hour my house was trashed. Same story, every morning. Same issues, same chaos, same mess. You know the song with the lyrics, "Back to life, back to reality"? That was my reality EVERY morning. Today, I decided I'm not going to have that reality anymore. I am TOTALLY changing the layout of the living room. All by myself, with the kids, no hubby. You know when you're just at the breaking point and you're not going to do it, not even for one more second? That was me this AM. So...without further adieu, here are my "before" pics. I know, the house is trashed and I'm so embarrassed to be showing these. But, I need to be brutally honest with myself so that I don't let it get to this state again!

Want...




Some...




More?...


Ok, totally bared all there. Scary stuff. "After" pictures to come.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think it's that bad, honestly. My DD's room is worse despite having AMPLE storage space for her toys. I'm not sure what happens. It's like there's a reverse black hole and toys just get spit out into her room without her even being in there!

    ReplyDelete

I treasure your comments!