Monday, November 30, 2009

Button Broaches



Making button broaches with some of the many extra buttons I have lying around the house. My MIL gave me a huge bag of them awhile ago, so sweet of her! Anyways, I've used them for several projects but many of them are the "shank" style button and I hadn't figured out what to do with them. I took the buttons and layered them, putting the shank style ones mostly on top to fill in spots between. I think they turned out really cute, they are going to be gifts for many in the family this year. I didn't have the actual pin backs, so I just used over sized safety pins. I then used decorative scissors to cut black card stock for them and finished up the backs with printable labels I made on the computer. I'm excited to give them, I think they'll be well received.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure your comments!