Saturday, January 15, 2011

Things in my Treasure Chest

I've found that I really enjoy reading other bloggers "like lists." You know what I'm talking about? Songs they like, books they've read, wonderful websites they've visited, products they are lusting admiring, blogs that are inspiring. I thought it would be neat to join in on the fun.

So from time to time I am going to post about things in my "treasure chest" that I'm currently enjoying, finding inspiration from, etc. I'd love to hear about yours too!


This is a beautiful song, one that I find especially meaningful. As a believer, I struggle with guilt over not having the walk with Christ that I know I should. This song helps me to put into perspective that my walk with Him is a journey, not something that only has meaning when I'm doing it "right".


I absolutely love this song. It really reminds me that I am in a temporary place, that I am going home to a place that I've never been before. That this place I am at, while it brings joy also brings frustrations and trials that God will wipe way in an instant when His plan calls it to. That this world, as amazing and awe inspiring as it is will be gone in a moment and we will be in His presence.

We got a gift certificate to Barnes and Noble and I can't decide what book or CD I want so I decided to use it for something else. I found this cute globe, I've always wanted a little globe for the house and I think it's perfect.

What are your current sources of inspiration, joy or enjoyment that you want to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure your comments!