Thursday, October 28, 2010

Shoebox Storybook Stage

My kiddos and I made this shoebox stage today for puppets. It was fairly easy, free and they had fun.



I don't think I need to go into step by step instruction here, it's pretty self explanatory. I will say that using a glue gun makes things easier and the construction should last longer.

We used a variety of things. Craft sticks, construction paper, markers (washable of course!), pencils/pens, cardboard and Mommy manned the hot glue gun. We even colored some chipboard from my scrapbooking stash and added them for extra flair.

I would say it took us about an hour to put it together. I'm hoping they'll play with it a lot longer, and so far so good!

Start holding onto shoeboxes, so you can join in on the fun!

Here's to creativity and hopefully a few less, "Mommy, I'm bored!".

No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure your comments!