Saturday, July 17, 2010

"I Free Years Old"

Happy third birthday my littlest! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by, it really does seem like you were just a newborn baby. Now you are no longer a baby, but my big three year old boy.

You love Bibleman, John Deere and swimming in our backyard pool. You adore your oldest brother and love pestering your big sister. You are a kooky clown who loves to say that everything is "stinky".


You love having a story read to you, and love playing in the bathtub. You love your Daddy and love to say, "Go Cubs Go!". You love your Grandparents, and your uncles and aunts. Uncle "Spency" holds a special place in your heart.

You love popsicles and cereal, and would eat cheese non-stop if you could. You are our special blessing and we couldn't imagine our lives without you. Happy Birthday my little "Pupcake".

1 comment:

  1. AWWW!! So cute !!!!
    Yes they do grow up so fast!!!! Hold him close to you always!!

    ReplyDelete

I treasure your comments!