Monday, May 24, 2010

Thank You Very Kindly

To Melissa from Those Northern Skies for graciously gifting me with "The Versatile Blogger" award. I am so appreciative, really thank you! My whole "vision" so to speak for this blog is not just crafting/decorating/diy ideas but more of a variety of projects, stories and insights on how to create "treasures" for ourselves and those we love. So I'm really humbled and excited to recieve this award, thank you!! So part of my acceptance of this award is to write seven "unknowns" about myself. I am not that mysterious of a person, but it's always fun to read quirky stuff about each other, right?

1. I don't have a dishwasher, I am the dishwasher (and my sweet hubby sometimes too).

2. When I was thirteen I got a little overzealous with a bottle of Sun-In and turned my hair a lovely shade of orange.

3. When I was five I prayed this prayer, "God, if you are real, please fill my cup back up with orange juice". I bet you know what happened, but there is no question whether God is real to me.

4. My youngest sister, who will be celebrating her sweet sixteen tomorrow has Autism. I've never known a more perfect sixteen year old than her.

5. I still can't whistle.

6. I only like using peppermint toothpaste, none of that weirdo "gel" please.

7. Once I passed out at work watching a safety video and had to be transported to the ER for observation.

Yep, super riveting stuff, right? Ok, now on to the fun part. I now get to award this to my favorite "versatile" bloggers. Here they are, in no particular order:

Gina at Not So Random Stuff

Thy Hand Hath Provided

Emily at Too Blessed To Stress

Dodge And Weave

Kaysi at Keeping It Simple

Take the time to stop by these lovely blogs, I hope you'll be inspired and will enjoy them as much as I do.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Heather! I can't whistle either!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yep-not a whistler either, never could and pretty sure I never will. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your vision for this blog I am glad I gave you the award so I could find out.

    ReplyDelete

I treasure your comments!