I am so very excited and humbled that the super sweet Emily over at Too Blessed To Stress gave me my very first blog award:) Thank you Emily, you made my day!
I also am supposed to tell you seven fun/silly/unknown facts about myself as part of my "acceptance speech". But, I don't have to worry about the background music starting up and cutting me off mid sentence! Seriously though, here are seven somewhat "interesting" facts about moi:
1. I met my hubby online.
2. I am the oldest of six kids.
3. I have a forked tongue.
4. I cannot step out of the shower onto a bare floor, there HAS to be a rug or towel on the ground.
5. I've kissed a banana slug.
6. I ran away from home when I was six because my mom wouldn't let me have dessert.
7. I killed my very first pet (a goldfish) because I "fed" it too many chlorine drops.
Wow, riveting stuff huh?:) Now I have the lovely pleasure of passing the award on to seven other lovely bloggers. Here is my list (in no particular order):
4. "Lisa" (She doesn't share her real name) at Thy Hand Hath Provided. Awesome lady who's sharing her journey of life, kids, veggie growing, raising chickens and more. She makes me want 5 acres, pronto! http://thyhandhathprovided.blogspot.com/