Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Free eBooks

So I was looking for a book online the other day and learned about an awesome new (ok, new to me) concept, online eBooks! What a great idea, doesn't clutter up the house and no trips to the library necessary.

I also saw that there are options for FREE eBooks as well! I went to Barnes and Noble and saw that they have lots of free titles available. I even found a specific book I was looking for as a free eBook! Here's the link for Barnes and Noble's eBook reader and more info on it:http://www.barnesandnoble.com/ebooks/how-it-works.asp?cds2Pid=29168&linkid=1564100


What a wonderful resource! It's amazing that there are still some free things out there, just have to find them. Click "Linky Parties I Love" on the right to see what parties I'll be linking this awesome info up to.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you don't mind but I awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award.

    http://thosenorthernskies.blogspot.com/2010/05/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I treasure your comments!