Friday, February 19, 2010

Miserable Mommy (oh...the rest of the house is sick too)

The entire household is sick. All three kids, Hubby and me. Yuck. The kids have been sick for a week and a half. Needless to say it's wearing on me.

DD has been running a high fever on and off for the past few days. The highest it's gotten so far is 104. She doesn't get sick often, but when she does she doesn't mess around.

Lots of juice, popsicles and whining in this house for the past several days. I'll be thankful when everyone is better, which I am hoping and praying is going to be real soon.

I've managed to not get sick until yesterday, which I feel is a pretty big feat. I'm not as sick as they are. I've been gulping vitamin C powder, GSE (grapefruit seed extract) and cranberry or orange juice cocktails three times a day for two days now. I think it's keeping me from going over the edge and getting really sick. At least, I'm hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure your comments!