Thursday, September 16, 2010

The 5 T's (What Does It Mean Anyways?)

My Mom gave me a great idea this morning, she is full of them, great ideas that is! Well, actually if I'm being really honest, she's talked to me about this before but I've not done it yet.

When feeling a little in the dumps, think of three things you are thankful for and this is the important part...write them down. So many times I think of things I am thankful for, but then forget as the day progresses or as my mood sours.

So, I am going to try and post every day (or close to it), three things I am thankful about for that particular day. Some days I might go into a bit of detail as to why I am thankful for them, some days I'll probably keep the list short and sweet. But either way I really want to commit to this, remembering the good, the blessings, the stuff that makes our lives special and meaningful to us as individuals.

Today's Top Three Things I'm Thankful for (or to keep it short, the 5 T's) :

1. Cute kid pictures. They seem to consume all corners of this house, but kids art is just too cute. Especially if your kids draw it!

2. Good smelling dishsoap. It makes doing the dishes (yes, I am the dishwasher in our house) so much more pleasant of a task.

3. Toothless grins. Number one lost another tooth last night, right now he has four holes in his mouth. Those are the cutest smiles on the planet.

1 comment:

  1. Toothless grins are cute.

    I like using scented water when I iron - positive smells really perk up the chores.

    ReplyDelete

I treasure your comments!