Thursday, September 10, 2009

Learning As I Go

I'm not a great writer. I don't always use proper grammar or spell check. Please know that in advance. I'm starting this blog for myself as a sort of way to journal and chronicle my life as a wife, mother and homemaker. Something in writing for me to look back on to remember things. I have a horrible memory, anyone that knows me knows this.

I feel that I am constantly learning as I go. I would have named my blog that, but it was already taken. I feel that I'm constantly learning things. How to be a better mom, wife, homemaker, teacher, friend, daughter, sister. Now I don't always impliment what I've learned. In fact my pattern has been that I normally have to learn things the hard way. However, either way it's still learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure your comments!