Saturday, February 26, 2011

Um...Who Are You?

Yep, I know, it's been awhile, huh? Sorry for my hiatus. My sweetie had to have surgery, and I've been MIA in order to help him recover. He's doing well and almost back to his same 'ol tricks. So, that being said I should be getting back into my normal routines here soon.

On a unrealated topic, I've recently purchased several praise songs off of iTunes, and "Christ is Risen" by Matt Maher has been my favorite of the new ones. I tried to get all fancy and imbed the video in my post, but my computer isn't cooperating with me this morning, so below you'll find a link to the song. Take a listen. I'd love to know what you think of it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2KNvuscKRA

I've been doing some scrapbooking lately, I'll post some of my LO's for you to oooh and aaah over soon;) Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure your comments!